Yes, I’m procrastinating….Got this from Lynn Flewelling’s blog.
1. One book that changed your life.
Robert Jordan’s The Wheel of Time (hey it’s because of those books that I’m living 6,000 miles away from Germany after all :p)
2. One book that you’ve read more than once.
Carlos Ruiz Zafon – The Shadow of the Wind (in German and in English and man it’s great)
3. One book you’d want on a deserted island.
Scott Lynch – The Lies of Locke Lamora (and the sequel for the pirates 😉 )
4. One book that made you laugh.
Richard Morgan – Thirteen (the Jesusland parts were awesome!)
5. One book that made you cry.
Rebecca Gable – Das Laecheln der Fortuna, Lynn Flewelling – Stalking Darkness
6. One book that you wish had been written.
A Memory of Light by Robert Jordan. Though I’m curious what Brandon Sanderson will make of it.
7. One book that you wish had never been written.
Everything by Goodkind. Period.
8. One book you’re currently reading.
Lynn Flewelling – Traitor’s Moon
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read.
Khaled Hosseini – Tausend Strahlende Sonnen
Bonus question: What book scared you the most?
Stephen King – The Dark Half -> great book, but twelve-year old me got the creeps from the murder scenes 😉